This story is from May 27, 2017

Venkat Prabhu finalises his next production venture

This film will be directed by his former assistant Saravanarajan, who had earlier directed Vadacurry.
Venkat Prabhu finalises his next production venture
Director Venkat Prabhu, who is yet to decide about his next film post the success of Chennai 28 sequel, has announced his next production venture. This film will be directed by his former assistant Saravanarajan, who had earlier directed Vadacurry with Jai and Swati. Interestingly, Venkat has been promoting this film in a quirky manner even before its launch.
Talking about the film, Venkat says, “We will be announcing every detail about the film one by one, throughout this week.
1x1 polls
Right now, Saravanarajan is on board and I will announce other details, including the cast and crew, every day on Twitter, at around 6-7pm. Small films like this need to be extensively promoted much before the launch of the film. And that’s what we are doing.”
Ask him about his directorial venture, he says, “I am yet to complete the script. Once I am done with it, I will look into the casting.”
End of Article
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA